As of April 29, 2019, all patients will require a new prescription for DIACOMIT®. DIACOMIT® has partnered with US Bioservices, an independent specialty pharmacy, as the exclusive dispensary of DIACOMIT®.
E-prescribe by choosing the US Bioservices Texas location in your e-prescribe software, or fax prescriptions to (833) 871‑4137(833) 871‑4137
- Please include the patient’s insurance information and clinical documentation to facilitate prior authorization
US Bioservices will work with the patient/caregiver and payer to determine insurance eligibility and coverage. The support team will provide updates regarding order progress and will reach out if additional information is required. You can call US Bioservices at (833) 248‑0467(833) 248‑0467 (Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 7 PM CST) if you have questions or need information about submitted prescriptions.
DIACOMIT® support services
For help navigating access and affordability challenges, please call (833) 248‑0467(833) 248‑0467 (Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 7 PM CST)
- Comprehensive verification of patient health insurance coverage, including benefits and eligibility
- Communication of a health insurance plan’s prior authorization requirements and assistance in gaining approval for DIACOMIT®
- Appeals assistance for patients with a denial from a health insurance plan
- Coordination of product shipment
- Assistance in paying for out‑of‑pocket costs for DIACOMIT® for eligible patients*
- Temporary prescription for 30 days (and possible refill) at no cost for new patients awaiting approval from an insurance plan, or a 30‑day fill for patients experiencing a lapse in healthcare insurance coverage
- Assistance with prior authorization requirements or access
- Medication may be provided at no cost through our Patient Assistance Program (PAP), pending eligibility